Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner
The responsibilities include:
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Plan activities tailored to the children's individual needs in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities.
- Keep up-to-date with innovative ideas and trends for child care.
- Maintain staff ratios within their rooms.
- Implementing and reinforcing the policies, procedures and processes within the setting
- Create strong links with parents by providing them with the information, support and communication that is required.
Experience & Skills Required:
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Significant and recent experience of working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Health & Safety legislation.
- Outstanding implementation of the OFSTED standards.
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to email@example.com